Here are some special tips we recommend in caring for your Society Nine gear:
- First, if you will be sitting in a commute on your way home after the gym or heading to somewhere, leave your gloves and gear out of your duffel bag if you can, or leave it partially opened at least and not compressed or clumped into a ball (like with your wraps) so that they can air dry. That is the biggest and first step to reducing the build up of bacteria, which is what causes mildewy smells!
- Next, wipe down any excess moisture on the inside and outside of your gloves and gear with a dry paper towel.
- Create your own DIY disinfectant spray: Combine 1 part vinegar and 2 parts water in any spray bottle. Vinegar's acidity is what makes it a good cleaner and because it is so acidic, it can counteract some icky buildups.
- Spray gloves inside and out.
- Pat dry with a dry paper towel, or dry towel rag.
- Lastly, air dry your gloves and gear once complete. Do not put back into your gym bag, or an enclosed space as they finish drying.
Have more questions?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help!